THE SAMUEL DE CHAMPLAIN: An old school converted into
condos, a few minutes from downtown. A rare apartment with
a balcony. It offers a large bedroom, a reserved outdoor
parking. Many important renovations which list is
available. Building with excellent services: a heated
indoor pool, a sauna, a sports center including a
- Large closed bedroom
- Huge private terrace (300 square feet)
- Spacious living room with lots of windows
- Abundant light all afternoon (living room and bedroom)
- A lot of storage space (shed on the balcony, several
cupboards + 1 locker space in the basement)
- Very high ceilings
- 2 indoor parking spaces (tandem)
- Immediate occupancy
- Air-conditioned unit
- Newly renovated bathroom with superior finishes
- Heated floors in the bathroom
- Hardwood floors in the living room and in the bedroom
- The whole condo has been freshly painted
* Large indoor pool with exercise room
* Large roof terrace with magnificent views
* Common room with movie screen, billiard room and more
* Reserved outdoor parking
* Adapted for person with reduced mobility
* Alarm system
LOCATION - NEAR ALL SERVICES:
* Near Verdun and Wellington Streets, shops, cafes and good
* Minutes from Atwater Market and downtown
* Neighbourhood school 2 blocks away
* CLSC within walking distance
* Many parks in the area
TRANSPORTATION - MULTIPLE OPTIONS:
* Steps away from Verdun and Jolicoeur metro stations.
* Near # 112 and # 350 bus lines.
* Close to BIXI, Communauto stations.
* Easy access to # 15, 20, 720 and 10 highways.
* A few pedal strokes from the bike path (towards downtown,
the Lachine Canal or the St. Lawrence River).
* Distance from downtown: about 8 minutes by car, 20
minutes by public transit or by bike.