Get ready to be seduced by the magnificent views of Old
Montreal, Fleuve St-Laurent and all the historical
buildings this corner unit 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms condo
has to offer. High ceilings with exposed beams, original
hard wood floors, cozy ambiance, large 6 feet high windows
flooding the unit with natural light, open space living
room-dining room area. Telegraph Building has been
embedded as part of Old Montreal's cultural history.
Rooftop Terrace with 360 deg views of Montreal.Great
Investment. Administration permits minimum 3 month rentals
Filled with cachet and ambiance this condo gives you the
chance to live a part of Montreal history.
This property offers many features:
- A real oasis in a vibrant area
- 10feet high ceilings with exposed beams
- Corner unit large 6ft high windows with cachet and superb
- 2 separate bedrooms. 2 full bathrooms
- Ensuite bathroom and walk in closet in the Master bedroom
- Original and well preserved hard wood floors
- South West Orientation
- High security Building with Double Entrance Doors and
- Building with Elevator
- Very safe and well managed building
- Rooftop Terrace with gorgeous view of the St Laurent
river, the Old Port gems and the Mont Royal.
**Telegraph C.P.R. building**
Built in 1900, this building was developed by the Canadian
Pacific Railway. Converted in 1980, it is now one of the
most trending buildings in the Old Montreal for its charm
and historical architecture.
Gorgeous entrance decorated granite walls and trimmings,
metal gates and preserve classic architectural mouldings.
* Hot water is included in the condo fees*
The old port, trendy and demanded area, is the cultural
scene of Montreal. Steps away from all the chic
restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, cafés, De la
Commune, St Paul street, museums and more.
Walking distance from downtown, St-Laurent Street,
Chinatown,5 mins from Place d'armes metro (Orange Line).