This magnificent New York style loft will charm you with
its 10ft+ ceilings and large windows that fill the rooms
More than its unique dimensions, this property offers many
- Corner unit with a window in every room
- 2 bedrooms and 2 complete bathrooms (separate bath and
- Unique views on downtown, Jacques Cartier bridge, St
Patrick church and a beautiful courtyard.
- Ensuite and walk-in.
- Central AC
- Hardwood Floors
- Modern and functional, decorated with taste (urban style
and architectural details - brick walls, industrial design
and sophisticated furnitures)
- Open layout concept
- High end kitchen with stainless appliances. 2 fridges, 2
ovens. Quartz countertops.
- Indoor parking space available upon request (300$/per
- Many storage.
**** The Southam****
Built in 1916, this building was formerly the headquarter
of a printing factory. His elaborate brick facade and the
carved stone statues are architectural gems of Montreal.
Converted in 2010, it is now one of the most demanded
buildings in Montreal for its charm and historical
- Gorgeous rooftop terrace with unique views of Downtown
Montreal (BBQ allowed)
- Very safe (Intercom- Vidéosurveillance Cameras-Concierge)
- Complete and high quality Gym
- Multipurpose room equipped with a pool table, full
kitchen and a TV.
- Well managed building
Walking distance from St Catherine street, Place des Arts,
the Old Port and more !
- Security Deposit required
- References and/or satisfactory credit check required
- Civil Liability insurance required (2000000$ min)
- Moving fees are to be payed by the lessee
- No pets, no smokers
- Garage available for rent for an extra charge